• Assist the European Athletics Federations in promoting and developing athletics in all forms (including running, walking, throwing and jumping) throughout Europe ;
• Encourage participation in athletics at all levels and by people of all ages and both sexes all over Europe through competitions, events, programmes and activities ;
• Promote voluntary activities in sport, as well as social inclusion, equality of opportunity and awareness of the importance of physical activity for health ;
• Promote fair-play and other ethical values in sport and fight against cross-border threats, such as doping and violence, as well as all kinds of intolerance and dicrimination ;
• Assist European Athletics and its member federations in their relations and projects with the European institutions such as the Council of Europe, the European Union and de European Commission.
• December 2018 : decision by the members of the council of European Athletics to create the Agency for the Development of Athletics in Europe (ADAE) ;
• 21 January 2019 : constituive General assembly in Dubrovnick, Croatia and declaration of the association to the Préfecture de Paris ;
• 02 February 2019 : publication of the creation of the association in the Journal Officiel ;
• 04 April 2019 : participation in two Erasmus+ projects, including one as leader (I Run Clean Erasmus+) ;
• 26 September 2019 : notification of the European Commission's financial support for the first two projects managed by the ADAE.
The Executive Committee:
• Cherry ALEXANDER (GBR)
• Karin GRUTE MOVIN (SWR)• Frank HENSEL (GER)• Dobromir KARAMARINOV (BUL)• Christian MILZ (SUI)• Libor VARHANIK (CZE)
• Jean GRACIA (FR)